Scalable - We can bring on major production at low Capex and Opex
Consistent - Our SOP's ensure we produce the same premium quality products
Non-Seasonal - We grow all year long and Cannabis is not a seasonal product
Virtually Recession-proof -There is always going to be a demand for relief
Consumable - There is always a need to replenish the supply
Completely Organic -Always taking the consumer's health into consideration
Vertically-Integrated -We control the entire process from seed to sale
Eco-Friendly - We are environmentally conscience while also eco-sustainable
Natur Bazaar is building a business that is:
Our Cannabis Projects
Our four Cannabis projects are:
P1 - Medium Scale CBD Production
P2 - Large Scale CBD Production
P3 - Other Cannabinoids Production
P4 - Cannabis hemp and plant-based products
1. We have successfully added many interested, unlicensed, soon-to-be licensed and already licensed land owners and companies to our canopy through our collaboration models.
2. We now have farming LOI's with interested members with current, licensed land potential of 50 Ha. A total land potential of +30,000 Ha is under discussion for our future projects in various regions of Colombia.
3. We have quotations from vendors for pre-fabricated and certified labs; emulated supercritical ethanol extraction equipment; university and third-party testing collaborations; drug-discovery and product design R&D collaboration and exportation worked out.
4. We have an LOI of purchase from an American distributor and are in discussion with clients from Canada, Netherlands, Switzerland, Czech Republic, S.Africa, UK, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Uruguay and Australia. We shall start preparations to move into asian markets during our business phase2 (India and south-east Asia).
5. We have a core-team in place with highly experienced members who have the most suitable backgrounds for their position and our Cannabis projects.
6. We are in discussion with other potential investors and are seeking funds. We haven't been able to confirm our funding channel and are currently open for offers.
7. Some of our potential farming members are in the process of building out their facilities and others are looking towards us for financial assistance.
With multiple, collaborative sources of our produce, global potential-client base, a highly experienced team, well researched plans, diversified project base, pre-launch preparations in place and relatively less competition in the Colombian-Cannabis Industry, we are poised to become global idol in the Cannabis Industry.
Check out our Project1 preparations and some of our potential members' farms in the gallery below: